Thursday, January 8, 2015

✰✰Chocolate Deco Sweets Bear Kawaii Bling Hard Skin Case Back Cover For iPhone

Hey guys~! I have another review for you today! I ended up not having
school today, due to crazy weather conditions, so I had the time to write this post!
I was waiting like crazy for this to arrive, I thought it got lost somewhere,
but luckily it arrived.
So this phone case is from Ebay (I'll have the link below on the pictures)~
I got a new phone this year so I needed a new case for it. I ended up getting this
super cute and delicious case! Honestly if it were real I would
probably eat it... >,<
Well here is how the package arrived~ Very good condition!
I like how it  was nicely wrapped in bubble wrap
So cute~!
It was such a struggle putting in on my phone. I 
thought it wasn't going to fit
but it did!~

Taada! I am really happy with it!

They have this available for: iPhone 4, 5, 6 and Samsung Galaxy
(I believe other carriers too..)
Well that's it for you guys today~!
I'll be posting more reviews for you very soon. 
I have final exams soon, but I will post if my packages
arrival in the mail soon~!
Thank you, Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment