Monday, January 12, 2015

✰✰EBAY Asuna Cosplay Wig

Hello my dumplings~!
kfjdkjfaskljeike.. my final exams are this week... 
I am so nervous!
I've been working hard with my studies 
so I shouldn't be too scared but
I am anyways. I'll keep you guys posted thou :)
Anyways.. Today's review is on Asuna's Wig~
Asuna is an anime character from Sword Art Online
If you haven't watched it, go watch it now!!!
Anywho. I purchased this wig on Ebay! (I'll have the link below)
It took about 2 weeks to arrive! I was really impressed with how fast it arrived.
This wig looks a little lighter than I expected, but I think it looks fine.
It has a more light orangey color to it. It's very pretty! The length
of the wig is really long too, it reaches my lower back and I am 5'1 feet.
It's very bright too, but it's not like super extreme.
So here's a photo of how it looks on the website.
I really like how it has the braid on the back.
I am still going to style it better, but for now this how it looks on me.
The bangs are a little to long still, but I'll cut them later :D
This wig is super soft too! I've never had wig this soft before!!
It doesn't get tangled up either!
And last photo >,<
Overall, I am very pleased with this wig! This will be my first cosplay ever.
I am super excited for my costume and the rest of my stuff to arrive.
I didn't purchase Asuna's sword, instead, I made it! The sword was really easy to make,
a little time consuming, it took me 2 days to make and I only spent $10 for all
the supplies I needed. 
For my first time making a sword, I think it came out okay~
Well, I think that's all for today. 
I'm pretty sure my costume will arrive tomorrow.
I'll write a post on it when I recieve everything 
for my costume~!
 If you have any questions please be sure to leave a comment
Bye!~





No comments:

Post a Comment