Monday, January 19, 2015

✰✰HIMI'STORE STOCKINGS

Hello cutiesss~ <3 <3
I am back with other review today!
FINALLY my final exams are over!!!! Today was the start of a new semester!
I am already looking forward to it. I hope things go by quickly >,<
Overall, exams went okay. I could of done better, but I passed!
So today I have a review for you from the store Himi'Store.

~Himi'Store~

So this store is the greatest! I love how adorable and cute all their stuff are!
They have dresses, bags, shoes, shirts, wigs, and accessories!
I ended up purchasing several things from here, but they haven't arrived yet.
The owner Himi, is super sweet! She emails right away and is always a
sweetheart! I give her lots of love and thanks for my recent
orders~! 
So the first pair of stockings I got are these adorable strawberry stockings!
They are super comfortable and the material feels really nice. They don't feel like
your average super thin stockings. I am really happy with them!
Next, these are really sheer white bow tights
I really like how soft and thin they feel. They really look super cute with anything.
Lastly, I picked out just plain white ones.
Super happy with them. They aren't tight or anything. Very stretchy!
This is how they looked in their bags. Himi also sent me a free pair of sock tights!
Thanks again lovely! 
They are knee high and really soft too! 
Overall I am really happy with this purchase~
They arrived in a week!
Well that's all I have for today!
I'll see you in my next post! 
Bye!





1 comment: