Wednesday, January 7, 2015

✰✰PINKYPARADISE Geo Diamond Blue Circle Lenses


Hello my lovelies~
I hope your day is going swell!
Well this is my very first review for you today. I've never done a blog before
this is my very first time! I will be doing this more often for sure~
Well lets get on with the review
So these circle lenses are from PinkyParadise.com 
They are called Geo Diamond Blue lenses. They are 15.0 diameters. >,<
Really does make your eyes pop! The lenses have a really nice blue tone to them and has a
diamond design going around the whole iris of the eye.
http://www.pinkyparadise.com/GEO-Diamond-Blue-p/a12-wt-b32.htm
As you can see they are really pretty~ They look great on light or dark colored eyes!
These lenses last up to 1 whole year. Make sure when always putting lenses to 
always wash your hands and wash the lenses with contact solution.
Never sleep in contacts and never share them with others.

Here's a picture of myself wearing them~
Thumbs up for my rilakkuma onesie!

Here's a brighter picture so you can see the lenses closely~
Close up~

Well that's it for today~Be sure to check out my other social medias!
If you have any questions please let me know in the comments below~
Byebye ^-^


2 comments: